Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Welcome to my new blog !


Welcome to my new blog; 514 Fashion!

The old blog is still running so not to worry, if you enjoyed something from the previous one, you still have access to it ! I will be closing it within the next month so tune in for updates on this one !

After 3 years at John Molson School of Business, I am finally graduating ! What's next ? Fashion school ! I will be going to NYC this weekend to look at Parsons & FIT. Marc Jacobs VS Michael Kors ? We shall see ! Who knows maybe I'll be brave enough to venture off to Paris or Florence ! I wish I didn't get so home sick...my mother's to blame..we are way too close and I actually miss her if I don't talk to her all day ..solution: Bring the family along !

Okay, enough of my rambling ..What is going on in Montreal ? My favourite Quebecois fashion designer, Denis Gagnon, will be the subject of an exhibition in the Contemporary Art Square at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts. It will be presented free of charge from October 19th to February 13th. This will be the first time that a Quebec couturier will have his work exhibited at the MMFA. Hooray for Gagnon ! You all know where to find me this month !

Kisses xo,
Maria

1 comment:

Yvette said...

Love the blog!! Great observations and descriptions, keep it up! :)