Thursday, March 3, 2011

Arabian Nights

Bonjour fashionistas!

I am back from California - back & not so black..I was there for 9 days & I did not get one day of pure sunshine & heat. Instead, I was welcomed with lots of rain & temperatures reaching a high of 15. Ugh - so much for the golden state? On the bright side, I got to live the life of a californian for about a week & let me tell you; it is much different than ours. Shopping on rodeo & lunch in the hills? Yes, please. Malibu was my absolute favourite. The houses, the beach, the boys, the fashion; everything was just perfect. Newport was also fabulous. I would love to spend my evenings on the harbor having a glass of wine while flipping through the newest edition of Vogue. I have been to many places & out of all the cities that I have visited, I can say with the utmost certainty that I would pack all my bags & move to Beverly Hills in a matter of seconds. Mind you, a couple of houses here & there never hurt anybody. Paris in September, Milan in May, Montreal from June-August & Beverly Hills during the winter? Sounds like a plan to me. It'll happen, I have faith.


While I was in California, I found my new obsession: headwraps (ie. turbans). Probably my new favourite accessory. Not only do they glam up every outfit but they're perfect for hiding greasy roots on that unwashed hair day! Sooo ladies & gents, what are our thoughts on this upcoming hair trend? Yay or nay? It's a definite yay for me.


Kisses,
xo.


my favourite piece by Jason Wu


No comments: